February 6, 2013

2013 ???

Hmm...I can't believe it's February already. I don't think my children went to school a full week in January. Between being sick and then have weird days off and add in the craziness of school cancelling for pretty much any snow flake to hit the ground...and yep it's been one long weird awesome break pretty much since the middle of December. For Christmas my husband surprised with a gift. It's one that has jolted me into the era of smart phones. I have joined the crazy people that walk around with their phones attached to them. I no longer get on my other computer unless I sincerely have to. I'm up to date on emails, texts. I take pictures constantly cause I can. I actually instagram too. It's fun and it's all stuff I swore I would never need. It's nice to be part of the conversations that have been going on. I will say my kids may feel a bit neglected so I do have to occasionally just step away from the phone. Here's what we have been up to while not it school
Went to a water park with some friends, started ballet, won the pinewood derby, started basketball season, got some awesome Dora press on nails, had some ceilings fixed and better lighting put in, had someone try and buy our house, and K and I took a little trip to Williamsburg all by ourselves thanks to my awesome in laws! Now for February.......

No comments: